Uroplasty is a global medical device company that develops, manufactures and markets products for the minimally invasive treatment of voiding dysfunctions and pelvic disorders.
We offer a broad and diverse set of products to address the various preferences of healthcare professionals and patients, as well as the quality of life issues presented by voiding dysfunctions.
These devices help healthcare professionals increase the effectiveness of their treatment options while reducing patient risk and enhancing the economics of their practice.
Urgent ® PC - Neuromodulation system for percutaneous tibial nerve stimulation (PTNS). The Urgent PC System is an effective, outpatient method of treating overactive bladder and associated symptoms of urinary urgency, urinary frequency and urge incontinence. Urgent PC is also indicated for the treatment of fecal incontinence outside the US market. Urgent PC is delivered in simple 30-minute treatments that are low-risk and associated with minimal side effects. Clinical trials and published studies have shown PTNS to be clinically effective in 60-80% of patients.*
The Urgent PC Neuromodulation System is a combination of the Urgent PC Stimulator and the Urgent PC Lead Set.
- Macroplastique ® - The most established product for soft tissue augmentation for the endoscopic treatment of stress urinary incontinence (SUI). The product has a history of success in the treatment of this condition, with >70,000 patients treated internationally. In a recent multi-center clinical trial for adult female SUI, 60% of patients were dry or markedly improved at 12 months. (Female SUI only in U.S.; male and female SUI outside the U.S.)
- Macroplastique ® MIS - Implantation system for the non-endoscopic treatment of female stress urinary incontinence. The product features a revolutionary implantation device for placement of Macroplastique at the correct depth and location in the female urethra. (Outside the U.S.)
- Macroplastique ® - For safe, effective and durable endoscopic treatment of vesicoureteral reflux. This is done primarily in children with cure rates up to 85%. (Outside the U.S.)
- VOX ® - Implants for vocal cord rehabilitation. (Europe, Australia, New Zealand)
- PTQ ® - Implants for fecal incontinence (Outside the U.S.)
The bulking agent technology used in Macroplastique, PTQ and VOX has not been associated with any serious adverse events. The products are low-risk and minimally invasive.
Tel: (1) 866 258 2182
Tel: +00 (1) 952 426 6140
U.S. Product Inquiries
Tel: (1) 866 258 2182
International Product Inquiries
Tel: +31 (0) 46 423 79 20
UK Product Inquiries
Tel: +44 800 032 5964