PTQ ® Implants for Faecal Incontinence
PTQ Implants have proven to be a safe and effective bulking agent treatment for Faecal Incontinence in a growing population of patients.
A Growing Need
- Approximately 16% of the elderly population is affected by faecal incontinence.
- Up to 30% of women suffering from urinary incontinence also suffer from faecal incontinence.
Safe. Simple. Restorative.
- PTQ Implants are indicated for trans-sphincteric implantation in the internal anal sphincter.
- The minimally invasive procedure may be performed on a day-case basis under local or general anesthesia.
- Provides sustainable improvement for 12-24 months
- Improves patient quality of life
- Reinjection is safe and effective
- Significant improvements over baseline maintained through 24 months